I’ve got a teeny weeny tickle in my brain. At the end of every year I’m determined that next year is the year I’m going to stick to my resolutions. And every year around February I forget these resolutions, the tickling stops and I have a happy year. And around November the itching starts again, I find back my resolutions on paper, and I quickly toss the paper away hoping to forget it all together.
Well, I found my 2013 resolutions a few weeks back. Low and behold, many of them actually were resolved! I started a webshop, and I have worked on my baking skills.
Well, I at least I tried….
That’s pretty much what my new year’s resolutions of 2013 were all about. This year I’m going to do it differently. I found that small goals work best, and I figured that if I’d made them public, they would stick around much longer.
So my new resolutions of 2014:
On the crochet front:
- – I want to finish my 3 blankets that are still laying around.
- – I want to make 2 more patterns for my shop and at least 2 free patterns for on the blog.
Pretty modest, I’d think.
On the shop/photography front:
- – I want to hit that 50 sales milestone in my Etsy shop.
- – I want to develop my photography skills more (actually, thanks to Wink I already started on that one by entering a online course, which starts in January).
- – I want to get Paperluck up and running by the end of February (more on this project in the new year, I’m pretty excited about it but I only want to show it when it’s finished… Bit of a control freak here!)
I think those are enough resolutions to work with for the coming year. Now let’s try to remember them at least until February.
I saw on various blogs their 2013 described in a collage. That’s a great idea! It’s incredible to see all the progress that has been made in only one year. And thanks to all of you! It really means a lot to see that my blogs are being read and are reacted on.
Onwards to a fresh, crafty and great 2014!