Curious what I was planning to make with the rainbow Bloom? It is something really useful! The last cover I made for my tablet is looking a bit battered, you see. After a couple of years of being tossed around, thrown to the side and being used as a pillow for cats it was time for a new one. The bloom is pretty chunky, so it’s excellent for a sturdy cover!
Nobody can say no to a great rainbow, especially not me! So I started out with red, and worked my way up through the ROYGBIV to the purple shades. I’m going to incorporate some pinks as well! I’m using the bobble stitch. It’s a challenge to get them nice and puffy but I think I got it now.
I’m hoping to finish this project next week. But the bobble stitch works up pretty quickly so that shouldn’t be a problem!