Create a beautiful set of wrist warmers with the crochet Chroma wristies! They spiral up and up, over your wrist into your palm. The front post trebles combined with the ombre colours create opposite and eye-catching vortexes, different for the left and right hand.
Please note, this pattern is available in UK terms.
Intermediate. You can crochet pretty much any stitch (and a new stitch as long as the proper guidance is in place), know the techniques to join and fasten off and are able to follow most written pattern instructions and/or charts.
3.5mm (US size E/4)
- bottom circumference: 22cm (8½in)
- wrist circumference: 19cm (7½in)
- palm circumference: 21cm (8¼in)
- length: 22cm (8½in)
Please note the wristies will stretch a bit when worn, so do not worry if they at first seem very tight.
- ch: chain
- ch-sp: chain space
- dc: double crochet
- dc2tog: double crochet 2 together
- dropped dc: dropped double crochet. Insert your needle in the stitch the row below your current stitch (in the case of Round 2 that’s the beginning chain), continue making a dc as usual
- FPtr: front post treble
- ss: slip stitch
- st(s): stitch(es)
The product you make following this pattern is yours and you are free to sell the product in small quantities, as long as you credit Haak Maar Raak as the original designer. Please do not reproduce, share or copy the pattern, full or in part, in any way.
The pattern will be sent to you in an e-mail as a digital download after your payment has been processed. Keep an eye on your inbox!